Packing List & Luggage
Waterproof pack essentials:
• Sun protection (i.e. hat, sun screen, sunglasses and rash guard).
• Nalgene/ water container
• Toiletries (i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and small hand towel)
• Head lamp
• Second set of clothes and swimwear.
• Protection from insects and mosquitoes (i.e. Lightweight long sleeves shirt and trousers and insect repellant.)
• Thongs, Tevas or reef shoes.
• Camera and a good book
• A lightweight rain jacket
Luggage & Storage
Toilets & Showers
Electricity and Charging Batteries
All travelers must have their own Travel Insurance. Remember that you will be traveling in a remote island. You should get a travel-insurance policy that cover loss and medical problems, missed and Scheduled Airline Failure connection, theft, and dangerous activities.